Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thus far...

Have you ever had a week that seems to take a month to go by? I know, I know, we've all been there. Only Wednesday and I need the weekend- although this weekend promises to be super busy with 2 birthday parties and tons of laundry. Oh well, let's keep chugging...

Yesterday I was supposed to go to the dentist, and I canceled, again...LOL I think nit is some sort of Freudian slip, but something always comes up when I have to go to the dentist. Dental work freaks me out! So, instead of the dentist, we went car shop[ping. Our old Montana had us spending about 300 dollars or more in gas a month...nuts, huh? Now with gas atalmost 3 dollars a gallon there is no way, plus it was starting to get some mechanical poroblems, and with over 100k miles it was time to say goodbye. We purchased a Nissan Versa,black, 4 door, nice. We has been looking around but nothing was worth our hard savings as a down payment, but this car was a steal. 5k miles, 2010, for less than 3k retail value...not bad! and finally DH has anew car since as he so eloquently puts it he always get "the left overs"- I always get the new car purchases and he gets the hand me downs, this time its all him ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment